Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We have had a lot of halloween fun this last week, four Halloween parties! Yes, four! So, to showcase all the fun, here are the pics in two slide shows. Thanks to Aunt Sherrie for all her hard work and yummy soup! Julie you know how to put on a party! The girls went to a neighbor's friend party, and we had the college crew up for some fun! For those that are wondering...Ashoka is Anakin Skywalker's "Padowan"...ie (Jayden is the girl Jedi)...Jayden has asked Dad to be Darth Vader for a couple of years, so we finally broke down and did it... We couldn't talk Kelsi into joining The Star Wars fan club, so she is our little mermaid in the mix. What a cute one too! And finally, Boston...it fits doesn't it?! I can't stop laughing myself. I know I look just like her, but it really is me dressed up as Leah! So...I hope you all have a great week and Happy Halloween!



9 comments:

Holly said...

Cute pictures! Man, we are losers...we haven't been to any Halloween parties yet. We just have Halloween to dress up. All of the costumes are great!

Tiff and Jer said...

Those pictures are so dang cute. I am glad you posted them since I was so slack that night. Love them.

TheThomsen5 said...

So cute !!! You all make such great Star Wars people. How fun.

masonchrissy said...

Where did you find your costume. I couldn't find one like that in the stores so we were just jedi's instead. We are sista's from another mamam for sure. Yoda's forever. Aren't little boys the best. There sure is a different kind of love for boys. They fulfill parts that girls just can't. vise versa..You guys look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm loving your costumes. So cute!

Effie said...

Very cute costumes. Thanks so much for having Nicole over. She said that she had so much fun.
The pictures were so cute.

Stephanie Johnson said...

How fun. I'm sad i missed out on the parties maybe somtime hu!!! Love the family costumes

The Gorringes said...

What a darling star wars family! Leah, what a trator, hooking up with Darth! The girls look great. And I could just eat up your little yoda! OMG! He is so dang cute!

rosenthalpics.blogspot.com said...

You guys looked so cute for halloween.