Monday, December 28, 2009

Picachu....

Ok, so after years of begging for a pet, Jayden is the proud owner of Picachu...The RAT. First of all, for those that are not into Japanese cartoons, Picachu is a Pokemon who is a yellow mouse. Jayden's latest craze is Pokemon anything, so when thinking of a name for her cute little pet, Picachu was chosen... (it was either that or Scabbers...) We thought long (a lot of years) and hard about this new responsibility and she is sooo excited! We will have many more adventurous posts about this new little "family" member. Already, Jayden says, "come to mommy!" And I heard Kelsi say, "Come to Aunt Kelsi". Then Jayden told me that I was Grandma, and Dad was Grandpa....I asked if I could be Aunt Kathi instead, that I wasn't ready to be a grandma....She obliged.

She is actually quite a cute rat, and she loves Jayden already, her favorite place is in a dark snuggly spot, She will climb on Jayden's shoulder and down to her hood and hang out in there!

No comments: