Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life around here...

Some fun pics that make me smile... Kelsi and her sweet smile at the park...
Boston is so pleased that I let him crawl in the tube...
Yes, here is my little crawler, he learned how to crawl the stairs one day in an hour, I let him do one stair, leaving him alone thinking to my self, "I will let him fall and he will learn to leave the stairs alone" well he did and was so sad, and I thought that should keep him away..... an hour later as I was in the kitchen, I looked and he was up the 4 stairs at the top, and that was it. I can't stop him now.
Jayden's really excited for the new star wars movie and gave me a pose with her "Darth Vader" light saber. Yes she is wearing a star wars shirt with the female jedi and thinks it is really cool.
Once again, Kelsi and her comical ways, by the way this picture was taken by Jayden, while I was upstairs bathing Boston, not to bad for a 5 year old! (you can imagine how many bizzare ones were downloaded to the computer that she also took, but this was a good one if I may say so..)

5 comments:

Holly said...

Is it just me or does Boston look a lot like Kelsi? I never realized before. Looks like they are having fun.

P.S. Sorry I never did the tag. It just got away from me!

Tiff and Jer said...

I love the cute snap shots. Your kids are so darling.
Tiff

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mom! I cannot believe that Jayden and Jake are going to Kindergarten. Crazy how fast the time goes by. Your kids are adorable!!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

I am catching up on the last three posts. Jayden looks soooo cute for her first day of school, that hike looks so fun- good job on getting out and how fun that they got to ride a horse. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST BOSTON IS GROWING- He's going to be palying basketball by the time I get to see him again.

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Kathi-
Your kids are so cute! Are you guys still in Utah? I was so happy to see you have a blog. I love blogging!
Annalee