Friday, August 22, 2008

Mary's hair!

Mary chopped her hair and gave me permission to post the darling new style.... and take feed back, because I think her "full fringe" is soooo cute! but she disagrees.... not that it really matters, but I just thought I would see what others thought.... She does like the bangs...she just prefers to sweep it off to the side, but I couldn't resist just trying to see what it would look like down, Joey I know your opinion already, but for the rest of you... let us know what you think! the haircut is super darling on her if I do say so myself... hmmm I wonder who did it :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! You are so amazing at doing hair.
Have fun on your trip! :)

Stephanie Johnson said...

Cute Mary now we have matching hair cuts minus the bangs. LOVE IT. It is always an ajustment going from long to short hair but give it a day or two and you'll love it

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Wow, that's very cute!

jimanniefamily said...

Super cute!! The bangs are cute too -however, I'd be doing the same as moo.

Tiff and Jer said...

Love the Haircut it is adorable. No Suprise thought you always do great hair.
TIff

TheThomsen5 said...

Looks like a cut I'd have you do, or will have you do again. . .someday !!! Cute, Cute, Cute !!!