Friday, July 25, 2008

American Idol...and Tagged Again

Ok... So I watched American Idol from the beggining of the season this year, a first for me, and Adrienne and Marty are American Idol fans too, so while Jeremy was gone on a work trip (I wasn't able to contact him at the time of purchase) Adri and I decided to join the crazed fans of David Archuletta and get tickets to American Idol when it came to "town". Jeremy was my cute husband to support his wife in this adventure and sit two rows down from the suites that were filled with crazed tweens screeming for David Archuletta, but we had a BLAST! It was my first big concert in an arena.... so I had to get my self a piece of memoriblia (aka adri and I in matching shirts)....I loved it. The music was awsome and you could not hear yourself scream when David Archuletta came out! Adri and I as the concert is starting...
I know you can't see him, but this is my favorite one, DAVID COOK! He was great and I obviously was more than excited to get a picture with him!
Ok, I know it is kinda funny, but "ROCK ON" Jer and Marty in their button up shirts!
Yes, I know the picture is blurry, but I couldn't not post a picture of home town hero, David Archuletta singing "Apologize" YEAAAA!

So that was my American Idol adventure! I would do it again in a heartbeat, it was great.... here is the rest of the story, which needs to be told, because I have to give credit where credit and thanks it due....
Meawhile back at home, Grandma and Grandpa were at home with the kids, I couldn't resist "checking in" during intermission..... Jeremy went out in the hall to call and check on the kids, when he came back, he handed me the phone and said, "Kelsi has thrown up 6 times in the last hour." So of course we call and check and for whatever reason, Kelsi gets the flu at the most inopportune time. Bless G & G is all I can say, they of course encourage us to stay and finish the concert while they deal with the throw up... It truely was a night off for me. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!


Better late than never Amy...

3 Joys:

My Children (most days)

Jeremy (10 years of marriage later!)

Bike riding (I love it!)


3 Fears:

Loosing a family member

Airplane trips with the kids

SPIDERS/SNAKES/REPTILES IN GENERAL (we try to skip this exhibit at the zoo)


3 Goals:

Be happy

Create more fun memeories with the kids

Ride my bike more


3 Current Obessions/Collections:

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

(ha ha for those that know and understand, and for those that don't- you are really missing out!)


3 Random Surprising Facts About Me:

I have dreams/epifanies about how to fix someones hair that I am going to do.( Really I think I just over think it and it won't leave me even in my sleep)

I really like spinich in my pancakes....Lepricon pancakes anyone?

I am a huge David Cook fan....



Now it's your turn: I am tagging my Mom (even thought shelley updates the blog, shel- tell mom.) Anne- I am giving you a deadline of one week (pretend I am your boss and your job depends on playing blog tag!) and Chrissy- (I miss you and you really need to update your blog :) ) I will be checking!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had fun at your FIRST CONCERT!!!
Especially because it was American Idol. How fun.
I'm also a huge fan of Dave Cook, he is amazing!
I'm loving your TAG!!!
Erica

Anonymous said...

BTW.....My kids still ask about your "green pancakes". They were a huge hit over here. Thank you! :)

Stephanie Johnson said...

It must feel so good to pretend that you are not a mom for a night. You look adorable in the pink shirt. Funny about the dreams of doing people's hair I have dreams about how bad my hair turns out when people are going to do it- or is it real life?

Allisha said...

Okay, Okay, so I'm blog stalking this morning and I find you! Not really stalking, I just got invited to Amy's blog and saw yours! It's been such a long time, I thought that I would say "hello". You're kids are so cute, and it looks like you're doing great. I'm jealous that you went to American Idol. How fun. Please keep in touch.
Allisha

Tiff and Jer said...

I love the pictures of the concert they are so cute. I'm so glad you finally made it to a concert.
Tiff