Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Understanding Kelsi....

An explanation.... After posting "Kelsi our little Comic" last week, I was asked, " So does she say funny things or like to make jokes?" So I decided to illustrate my point about my reference to Kelsi being a comic. The very next day after this question was asked, I asked Kelsi to go and get dressed for the day, and she was very obedient and did just that. In a clean pj top, with her favorite hand-me down nude dance tights (which have a hole in them where she covered it up with the socks), and layered the ever so lovely Hello Kitty socks, and if you look closely you would think she at least has the same two shoes on, but one is Jaydens two sizes to big and the other is hers which she can barley squeeze into now. The following day, she dug the tights out of the pile of clothes on the floor from her emptying out her drawer looking for the nude tights, and found Jayden's winter boots to wear out to play in the middle of July with a tank top..... To take it another step further, Monday night, she came downstairs and said, "Mom look at my new diaper." and pulled the waistband of her pants down to reveal what I thought was 6 pair of under ware. we all got a good laugh and loaded in the car to go to Jeremy's parents house, and while there, I decided to count how many she actually did have...9 pairs of under ware on. So we got a good laugh and she thought she was funny, which it kinda was until I was at Seven 11 on the way home getting gas and she has to go potty. A two year old and 9 Pairs of under ware later barely made it on the toilet. So the next day when she tried to do it again this time I counted 14 pairs, I made her take them all off but one. (It had been laundry day the day before and they were all clean and in the drawer.) Well, I hope this straightens things out, for those that don't have the privilege of being around my sweet 2 year old to experience this little comics humor on a daily basis..... :)



She loves her little Mermaide towel...thanks Aunt Lisa and Uncle Nick!

3 comments:

Tiff and Jer said...

Those pictures are classic. She is so much fun. We hope she is feeling better so that we can get together soon.
TIff

Stephanie Johnson said...

She is hilarious. I wish so bad O could be around more.

Anonymous said...

She is so funny!!! I absolutely love her. We need to have her over to play.