Thursday, July 17, 2008

picture tag...your it!

Ok Steph, here it is...
1. Shoes. my favorite flip flops at the moment... 2. Toilet...yes I did cheat on this one and flush, Kelsi is still working on that one!
3. Family Room....I didn't pick it up, jer and the girls did so this one was fair...
4. Kitchen sink... a few dishes left to do, but the dishwasher is going so, they will have to wait..
5. Laundry Room, if you can call it that, It is really the black hole of the house, I don't know how many socks have gotten sucked into a dark abiss down here, never to be found....6. Children. Kelsi organized her favorite shoes on the stairs, and Jayden is enjoying a popsicle from the ice cream truck that just went by...Lucky dad was home to talk him into it...
7. The Fridge.... maybe this will get me to clean it out....maybe tommarow....


2. The Closet. self explanitory, very bottom of the priority list, but at least things are hung and folded and thanks to my sweet husband and his handyness, organized...


3. Self portrait... end of the day at the park, after errands and freckled by the sun...



Ok... now it's your turn: I believe the rules are you have to do it right away and you can't change or clean anything... Your are it: Tiff, Holly, Amy T., Erica, Thereasa, Angie, Karen (even though I know better), and Julie (who needs to get a blog going, so get going!) Steph, I hope you are proud!

2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Good job that was really quick- thanks for doing it I like tags becuase you get to know people better.

Tiff and Jer said...

Kathi I have accomplished my task. Thankfully we have had people in town which means I am keeping my house clean.
Tiff